Bone Grafting Alternatives
Watch this video by Dr. Bianca Esparza where she explains what options we offer at our practice as a substitute for traditional bone grafts.
When utilizing mini dental implants, we’re able to treat many cases that sometimes would require large bone grafts and large surgeries. Because of the size of the implant, we can fit that implant in misshapen areas. Remember, when we are placing any type of implant, we need bone to work with because the implants anchor in bone. So there’s many patients when you’re missing teeth for a long time that don’t have bone anymore. They don’t have areas to anchor an implant with mini dental implants, because of the size, we’re able to help a lot more patients without that big, painful bone graft.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- Mini Dental Implants vs. Conventional Implants?
- Are Mini Implants as Good as Regular Implants?
- Do You Offer Free Implant Consultations?
- The Mini Dental Implant Process
- How Long Do Mini Dental Implants Take To Heal?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?