Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
Watch this video by Dr. Oscar Esparza where he explains whether bone grafting is necessary when undergoing dental implant treatment at Esparza Dentistry.
With mini implants, in most cases, a bone graft isn’t required. Bone grafts are more commonly required with conventional implants, unless we do an extraction with a mini implant placement. Then we would need some bone grafting just to be sure of the integrity of the implant. If you have questions of about bone grafting, please give us a call. During your free consultation, we will provide an x-ray and evaluate your case.
- Bone Grafting Alternatives
- Am I Too Old for a Dental Implant?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- How Long Do Mini Dental Implants Last?
- Are Mini Dental Implants Painful?
- Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day as an Extraction?
- Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- How Much Does a Mini Dental Implant Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered By Insurance?
- Financing for Dental Implants
- Financing for Mini Dental Implants