What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
Watch this video by Dr. Bianca Esparza as she explains how mini dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth in a simple, non-invasive procedure at Esparza Dentistry.
A missing front tooth can be efficiently replaced with our specialized method. An implant, already fused with a connector, is anchored in the gap. Depending on the existing condition – a tooth extraction or an already missing tooth – the implant and its crown could be fixed on the same day, negating any need for repeated surgical appointments. If an extraction is necessary, a brief healing phase follows, after which a permanent crown is affixed.
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- How Long Do Mini Dental Implants Last?
- Are Mini Dental Implants Painful?
- Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day as an Extraction?
- Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- How Much Does a Mini Dental Implant Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered By Insurance?
- Financing for Dental Implants
- Financing for Mini Dental Implants