Are Mini Implants as Good as Regular Implants?
Watch this video by Dr. Oscar Esparza where he explains the benefits of mini dental implants and how they differ from conventional dental implants.
Mini dental implants are the same as the conventional implants. They integrate the same way and they last pretty much the same time. A conventional implant’s dimension is bigger, and thus they have a tendency to develop gum disease. The bigger the implant, the bigger the risk. With smaller implants, the gum around the implant is minimal, which makes it easier to keep it in healthy condition and assures your implant will last a long time. Give us a call for a free consultation and we can discuss your case.
- How Long Do Mini Dental Implants Last?
- Are Mini Dental Implants Painful?
- Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day as an Extraction?
- Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- How Much Does a Mini Dental Implant Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered By Insurance?
- Financing for Dental Implants
- Financing for Mini Dental Implants