What is a Root Canal?
Watch this video by Dr. Bianca Esparza to learn about root canal therapy and how it can be used to preserve your natural tooth.
Root canal treatments aim to salvage natural teeth that are either decayed or infected. Every tooth houses nerves and arteries. In a root canal, we meticulously clean and seal these internal chambers before crowning the tooth.
The primary intent is to preserve the natural tooth for as long as possible since nothing truly replicates nature’s design. Whether it’s for a few years or a decade, we prioritize maintaining your tooth, ensuring its functionality and aesthetics.
If you are suffering with oral pain, schedule a free consultation to learn about root canal therapy and how it can help preserve your natural tooth.
- Do You Accept Dental Insurance?
- Dental Check-Ups and Cleanings
- What is a CBCT?
- Do You Offer Tooth-Colored Fillings?
- Do You Offer Emergency Dental Treatment?
- Do You Offer Oral Cancer Screenings?
- What is a Dental Sealant?
- Teeth Whitening Options
- Free Teeth Whitening for Life Program
- What are Some Signs I May Need a Tooth Extracted?
- What are Nightguards?