Do You Offer Tooth-Colored Filings?
Watch this video by Dr. Bianca Esparza where she explains why white composite fillings are today’s standard when compared to traditional amalgam silver fillings.
Our clinic proudly offers tooth-colored fillings. These are specially designed to blend seamlessly with your natural teeth, ensuring an aesthetic look. Not only are they cosmetically pleasing, but they also reduce sensitivity. Moreover, the process primarily targets the decayed part of your tooth, ensuring minimal interference. Many of our patients have found these fillings to be a stellar choice.
If you are in need of a dental filling but don’t want the rest of the world to know, learn about composite white fillings at Esparza Dentistry. Schedule a free consultation today.
- Do You Accept Dental Insurance?
- Dental Check-Ups and Cleanings
- What is a CBCT?
- What is a Root Canal?
- Do You Offer Emergency Dental Treatment?
- Do You Offer Oral Cancer Screenings?
- What is a Dental Sealant?
- Teeth Whitening Options
- Free Teeth Whitening for Life Program
- What are Some Signs I May Need a Tooth Extracted?
- What are Nightguards?